Young Living Cedarwood Essential Oil 15 ML
Item Location: Nipomo, California,
Ships To: United States
Shop Related Products:
Independent Distributor: ID #: 3293164
Your purchase includes:
- Young Living Cedarwood 15 ML Essential Oil
- 100% Pure Unadulterated Therapeutic Grade
Why should you buy from us?
- Authentic, factory sealed bottle
- 100% secure, ssl encrypted website
- Amazon pay, PayPal, & all credit cards
- Express checkout. No login required
- Free shipping with insurance (2-3 Days)
Need the perfect gift for someone special? We have Gift Cards.
Thanks for supporting our business and our mission !
Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica) has a warm, woodsy aroma that creates a comforting, uplifting experience. Use Cedarwood oil to add its invigorating scent to your life through aromatic and topical uses.
Young Living Cedarwood essential oil is a great way to enhance your favorite beauty products. You’ll want to use it for its fresh, earthy aroma, in addition to its ability to smooth the look of skin and shine hair. You can also create a calming yet powerful environment when you diffuse this oil or add it to massage oil blends.
- Creates a relaxing, calming, and comforting atmosphere when diffused to support a relaxing nighttime routine
- Helps maintain the appearance of youthful skin and healthy-looking hair
- Has skin-cleansing properties
- Is a natural deodorizer
- Includes naturally occurring constituents that are high in sesquiterpenes
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Smooth skin by adding Cedarwood to your favorite lotions and skin care products.
- Place a few drops in your shampoo and conditioner for shinier-looking hair.
- Pamper yourself with an at-home scalp massage. Warm a few drops between your hands and rub into your scalp for healthy-looking hair.
- Create custom scents featuring Cedarwood on its own or as a base for your own signature scent. Try combining it with essential oils such as Tea Tree, Neroli, or Bergamot.
- Enjoy the outdoors annoyance free with Cedarwood blended with oils such as Citronella, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Myrtle, Clove, or Lemongrass.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
Cedrus atlantica† (Cedarwood) bark oil
†100% pure essential oil
About Our Mission
We sell only the highest quality products made by small business. We also support those bringing love and light into dark places in the USA and around the world. Thank you for partnering with our mission by purchasing these goods.